Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Patek Philippe Popular Models 2009: Part One



There were many popular Patek Philippe models in 2009 but I thought I'd focus on a few I really admired. The Calatrava Ref. 5153J in 18Kt yellow gold was a stand out . It features a beautiful officer's-style case. The hinged dust cover opens to reveal the self-winding Caliber 324 S C movement.

another exquisite timepiece introduced at Basel World in the spring of 2009. This tonneau shaped model is Patek's latest interpretation of the art deco style. Truly a special timepiece!
Once more the Patek Philippe Ladies Twenty~4 was a very popular timepiece for 2009. The watch is offered with diamonds in all steel as well as white or rose gold.

I will be doing two more installments for the most popular Patek's of 2009. I hope you find this information interesting.

Harold Freeman is an Authorized Dealer for Patek Philippe and other fine watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment